Thank you for supporting us by shopping in our chain of Retail shops across Sheffield. We are so grateful for all of our customers, donors and volunteers who make all this possible.
To find your nearest shop, their opening hours and how to contact them, please visit our shop finder page.
If you would like to donate items to us, thank you for thinking of us. First, please see our list of items we can and can't accept.
The best way to make a non-furniture donation is by visiting your nearest St Luke's shop during donation times, or by taking your donations to our Donation Centre on Mondays and Fridays between 12pm and 3pm. Please make sure to check our opening hours and times before making your journey to avoid disappointment.
To request a free furniture collection from us, please either:
- Submit a donations collection enquiry by filling in the form on this page
- Email your contact details, address and a brief description of your furniture items to [email protected]
- Call our Donation Line on 0114 235 7562 and leave a message about your donation
- Please make sure to read through items we can and can't accept before submitting your request
- Alternatively, you can drop furniture pieces off directly to one of our furniture stores (Chapeltown, City Road and Crookes) but we would request that you give the shop a call first. To contact your nearest furniture shop, please click the links above.
You can also support us by shopping on our online stores. Please visit here to find your next purchase!
If we haven't been able to answer your question and you would still like to get in touch about our shops, please email us at [email protected]