Patient visiting at the hospice is by appointment only, please call 0114 236 9911.
Gavin, Robyn, Naureen and Marie stand in front of a yellow background. The St Luke's logo is visible and there is overlaid text saying 'At the end of life, whoever you are, we'll be there. Show your support this #HospiceCareWeek'.

With the world still reeling from the effects of COVID-19, we know that expert end of life care for all is more important than ever. That’s why we’re delighted to be taking part in Hospice Care Week from 4-8 October 2021.

It’s a chance to celebrate the value of the support and care that we provide. Along with Hospice UK and other hospices around the country, we're celebrating all aspects of hospice care, so that we can open up the conversation and demystify what hospice care really means. 

And with our 50th birthday celebrations getting under way, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to shine a spotlight on the amazing work that our different teams do. 

Click on each photograph below to find out more about that member of the St Luke's team and the work that they do. 

Hospice Care Week landscape
Jo and Catherine
Mark

Did you know that each year, just 25% of our running costs are covered by NHS funding? This means that we rely on the support of our community to help us raise the remaining 75% needed.

Help us to continue caring for terminally ill people in Sheffield and their families.

Find out how you can support us